For your information . . .
*Please be aware that the first time you login to Chrome, it may take 15-30 seconds to sync your account.
*As long as students use the same device, they will automatically be logged into Chrome once logging into the computer; including Chromebooks, Windows & Mac computers.
a. To manage passwords in Chrome, go to passwords.google.com
b. Login using your District Google Account
To Delete a saved password
You can make Chrome forget specific passwords or clear all saved passwords at any time.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Passwords and forms," click Manage passwords.
- Under "Saved passwords," to the right of the website, click More Remove.