Need a copy of the book?
1) Go to the KHS library (they have a limited supply)
2) Click on the above title for a link to Amazon (about $6 plus shipping for the Dover Thrift edition)
3) Click on to access pdf. downloads and audio of each chapter (this is a really great website!)
(access to this website seems to be sporadic; if the link is not working, click on the pdf. attached below)
4) Click on the image below for a pdf. version of the entire novel (from our friends at W.W. Norton):
5) Go to your local Chester County Library and checkout the book with your FREE library card (click on the below graphic for a link to search the database to find and request the book):